[THIN] Actuate Printing Issue

  • From: "Tim Anderson" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:19:29 -0500

Greetings List

Here's the scenario:

Win2K3 / Citrix XP FR3
Win2K3 Print server imported into farm with appropriate ACL set in AD and
Citrix for autocreation to specific groups
Actuate 7

Printer(s) involved - Many different models in the HP LaserJet 4 family

When users print from Actuate (and only Actuate) the print properties come
up with legal paper selected.  All printer spec's we've set specify letter
paper.  No other applications in the farm have this problem.  This issue
does not seem to affect Domain Admins so this would seem to indicate rights,
but no other apps in the farm are affected.  I've not yet dug into the
report code and really don't want to have to that far.

Any Thoughts?

Thanks in advance