[THIN] Re: Active sync and citrix

  • From: "Daniel Sidler" <daniel.sidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:30:14 +0200

I have been using Extended Systems' OneBridge (f.k.a. XTNDConnect
Server) to "de-couple" PDA synchronization from the desktop. This works
fine but will introduce additional cost & maintenance factors of course.

These days we limit ourselves to PocketPC devices and use ActiveSync on
the desktop, solely to provide the PDA with LAN access. We then let the
device talk directly to the Exchange Server. But you might not live in
this Windows-only world ..