[THIN] Re: Activate Excel add-ins for all users

  • From: "Rick Mack" <ulrich.mack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 06:13:41 +1000

Hi People,

I was obviously suffereing from a mental lapse. What I meant to say was:

The biggest problem with using the shadow key is that you have to manage it,
and short of automating updates to the shadow key AND making sure the
date/time timestamp on settings in the shadow key are consistent (RDT/SDT
utils), *it becomes a real contributor to inconsistency in your server
environment.*

regards,

Rick

--