[THIN] Re: Acrobat Reader 5.1

Has anyone successfully downloaded this?  I installed the download manager
but I get an error when running this..

"Download cannot be completed. Unable to access server.  Please try again
later (501).

I checked the FTP site, there are no files in the 5.1 directory - wonder if
there are issues with this release hence it being removed..

Anthony

        "Joe Shonk" <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        23/10/2002 03:59
        Please respond to thin

                 To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                 cc:
                 Subject: [THIN] Re: Acrobat Reader 5.1

Tried yesterday on a brand new server...  They seemed to have broken a =
few things (like turning off auto-update)

Also, what is with the download manager?  It's only 13 megs, and I'd =
rather have redistributable copy anyways.

Joe