[THIN] Re: Access Gateway 5.0 VPX PNAgent

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:41:19 -0500

*So the second one points to Certificate issues.  If we go that route, I am
assuming since your CAG is working with WI that it has the certificate
installed. Have you assured that the client device you are trying to connect
with has the cert on it?*
*If it is not google the keywords: install wi certificate on CAG *
**
*For mobile android clients I had to use Firefox and save the certificate
from the site as a crt file and then I texted it to the devices so they
could click on it and install it.  *
*Jim Kenzig
*