[THIN] Re: Access Gateway 5.0 VPX PNAgent

*So you already have created a separate new service site for the PNAgent in
the Access Managmenent console?  If not you must create the PNagent service.
*
**
*What version of WI is it?  Scott McDonalds tip here in this thread got
connectivity to my WI PNagent up and working by just adding the 2 lines to
my web config file. http://forums.citrix.com/thread.jspa?messageID=1465934*

*I don't know if it fits your situation though. *
*Jim Kenzig
*