[THIN] Re: Access Gateway 4.2

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:45:06 -0400

What is your default policy set too?

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 8/2/06, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have the Deny Access without ACL checked as well…which should stop this, "if a user does not belong to a group"…"If the deny access option is enabled, the user will not be able to establish a VPN connection.

I have a floor user logon, I can hit the Gateway, from the internet, log
into Web Interface, and launch applications through citrix, without fail.