[THIN] Re: Access Gateway 4.2

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:43:21 -0400

Oh so we aren't talking about the VPN connection.  If you are going direct
to WI and not authenticating to the CAG before hand then this would be as
expected.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 8/2/06, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I created 2 groups, in the CAG. Each is working fine, however, ALL users in the AD domain are able to get through it and into it as well.

We have it set to go directly to our Web Interface page…