[THIN] Re: Access Gateway 4.2

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>, "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:14:53 -0600

 Figured it out....Secure Access Gateway Settings.

It appears a site can only be related to a single AG appliance/FQDN name.

My Web Interface site, I was pointing both AG's to, but the site was only
configured to be used by the AG1 appliance FQDN.

Now I exported that site, created a new, imported the settings to the new
site.  I altered the groups on the AG2 to point to the new WI site.  Only
problem remaining, I have the AG groups set to pass through to the WI site,
yet the site is still prompting me for credentials.

  _____