[THIN] Re: Access Gateway

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:24:40 -0400

If PS4, there is no STA install.  It is part of PS XML service.  If PS3, I
believe it is on one fo the 2 CD's that you have.  So you have a 50-50
chance of being right :)

*Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server*

*Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
**http://jeffpitschconsulting.com* <http://jeffpitschconsulting.com/>

On 7/19/06, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Fixed the trouble with the location of the server information, pointing to the Web Interface server….

Now I get errors, relating to the STA.  Looking at it, I must have
uninstalled SAT on the server that we had been using.

Where do I find, what CD is the STA install found on?

Chad Schneider

Technology Analyst/Citrix Admin.

Bemis Company, Inc.

920-303-7609