[THIN] Access Gateway

  • From: "Chad.M Schneider" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 09:15:42 -0500

Does Citrix still offer the simple AG unit, not having to purchase the
"netscaler" chassis, which includes the AG Enterprise?

I am very familiar with the older AG appliance using the 4.X code.

My new company has an AG, it is the Enterprise edition 8.0, in a
netscaler chassis.  The configuration is NOTHING like what I am used to
and it appears to be much more difficult to configure.  I suggested we
get the simple AG 4.X appliance, as that is all they want it for, and am
told that is no longer offered?

Help?

Chad Schneider
Systems Engineer