[THIN] Re: Access 97 running on W2K TS - MF FR2

  • From: "Andy Lalaguna" <Andy.lalaguna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:34:45 -0000

More supporting information on Appcompat tool.

Description of the Application Compatibility Tool
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;251062

As another thought, there is the runtime version of access that has a
transform file, that might help. I would presume that you are not doing
any database devlopment on the TSE platform just reading the results, so
this might work...

ACC97: Differences Between Retail and Run-Time Microsoft Access
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;162521

AndyL