[THIN] AW: Re: AW: Re: Convert pdf in doc

  • From: Baer Otto <Otto.Baer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:23:44 +0200

It's a printer-driver. More infon on: http://www.daneprairie.com/

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dan Samaan [mailto:dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2002 16:06
An: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [THIN] Re: AW: Re: Convert pdf in doc

Win2PDF? What's this, an application, driver?

Daniel J. Samaan=3D20
Senior Network/Security Engineer - CCSE, CCA, CCNA, MCSE
dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Von: Dan Samaan [mailto:dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2002 15:24
An: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [THIN] Re: Convert pdf in doc

Has anyone successfully installed Adobe 5.0.5 and get PDF write to =
=3D3D
work?

Daniel J. Samaan=3D3D3D20