[THIN] Re: AG 4.2 still does not have AAC?

  • From: "Hutchinson, Alan" <Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 18:25:53 -0000

My understanding is that CAG will stand alone, but may be a bit limited.
AAC is installed on a separate server and in addition to having a lot
more functionality actually "sucks" a lot of the CAG features from the
CAG and bolts a lot more bits on.

Ask me again next week when we get to start flying our AAC.

I hope that makes sense.

Regards,

Alan.

  _____