From: Oberg, Steve [mailto:Steve.Oberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 4:42 PM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] AD migration

We are in the process of migrating to Active Directory and need to migrating
our Terminal Services License server to a Domain Controller.  Anyone know of
any knowledge base articles for this procedure?

In addition we will be migrating out SQL datastore.  Where do I instruct the
Metaframe servers to look for the new DataStore, after the SQL machine with
the datastore is moved to the new domain?

Steve Oberg

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient.