[THIN] AD User copy question

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:44:07 +0200

Hi,

I've got a question that's buggin' me for a few days now.

I like to create a default user in the AD for the customer to use when
creating new users.
They would do a copy and all properties are copied along, like terminal
server profile path etc.

I looked towards the ADschema to see if these options are available for
switching on.
I only found the normal profile path etc. also important but I couldn't
find the rest.

Is there a simple way to enable the terminal server properties to get
copied with a user copy?
Any help is appreciated for I've gone blank

Greetings
Rob Beekmans