[THIN] Re: AAC error failed to create the sample logon point

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:45:54 -0500

1) I just got the CD off Citrix last week but the CD says Advanced
Access Gateway 4.0. I ran the setup again and it says "Welcome to Access
Gateway Enterprise 4.0". There is a 4.2 version right?

2) The server I am installing it on is not a domain controller. It is
however Windows 2003 Web Edition SP1.

I'll see if I can download the latest version for the Citrix website.

Thanks for your input!

Senior Network Administrator