[THIN] AAC console does not show AG server

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:59:37 -0500

I have my eval AG pointed to my AAC server and they seem to work
although I am having some issues (most likely me doing something wrong).
However I noticed in the AAC management console shows a node called
"Gateway Appliances" and under that node it shows "# of appliances 0".
Is this normal? I have run discovery many times and it never finds the
AG. It however does seem to work in that I can log into the AG and
receive AAC webpages.

I read on a Citrix forum that you can check in the SQL server under
"AccessGateway" table you should see an entry for the AG which in my
case does not appear. The AccessGateway table is blank for me. Should I
be concerned about this?

I can ping the AG from the AAC server and there is no firewall between
them. I am only using a single NIC on the AG (NIC 0). Any help would be
great as I am running out of eval time...

Senior Network Administrator