[THIN] Re: A NFuse Login Question

In the same idea, I search (but not found yet) a solution to have a "unique"
logon for my connection process to a publish apps via NFuse and from a web ICA
Client.
I've got a logon to Nfuse ("user, password,domain") and a second to published
apps ( same "user, password, domain"). Users don't understand why they have to
enter their id twice.

Any ideas would be appreciate.

>>> L.Seitz@xxxxxxx 13:35:06 17/04/2003 >>>

Can the login.asp page for NFuse 1.7 or the previous versions of Columbia be
configured to autologin to my NT Domain using specific credentials?

I am thinking of this for my Wyse Winterms since they don't authenticate and
I want to utilize the builtin browser to present the NFuse interface
consistently across all fat and thin devices in my environment.    I also
want to explore another option other than publishing PN.  Thanks