[THIN] A NFuse Login Question

  • From: "Seitz, Linden" <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin@Freelists. Org (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 06:35:06 -0500

Can the login.asp page for NFuse 1.7 or the previous versions of Columbia be
configured to autologin to my NT Domain using specific credentials?

I am thinking of this for my Wyse Winterms since they don't authenticate and
I want to utilize the builtin browser to present the NFuse interface
consistently across all fat and thin devices in my environment.    I also
want to explore another option other than publishing PN.  Thanks