[THIN] Re: 7.100 Program Neighborhood

  • From: Michael Perkins <MPerkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:19:23 -0500

I e-mailed Citrix with this same inquiry and their reply to me was that the
7.1 english version was no longer provided from the Citrix download site.
According to the e-mail reply I received the new 8.x clients are the only
english version clients that can be downloaded.

Michael D Perkins
Operations Systems Engineer
Server, WAN and Telecommunications
Trammell Crow Company