[THIN] Re: 64-bit 2003/Citrix w/SAP

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:10:16 -0500

on the other hand, what would happen if you just made a copy of the folder
in question in the "program files" folder.  I know that Microsoft is trying
to keep things separate but it is just an organizational structure isn't it.

On 3/15/07, Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree, I don't think it is going to like it either but it would take two
seconds to try and who knows, you might get lucky.

I wonder how it would work out as a streamed application.  Make the
profile on a 32 bit server then stream it to the 64,  kind of ugly but
maybe...