[THIN] Re: 32-bit apps

  • From: "Jeremy Saunders" <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 06:36:28 +0800

Ditto to Greg's comments.

At the end of the day if you've shown the business that you've done due
diligence with enough user and system testing, including having a parallel
virtualised 32-bit farm for validating issues that may arise from time to
time, in my opinion there's no reason why it shouldn't go into production.

Cheers,
Jeremy.