[THIN] Re: 32-bit 2000 vs 64-bit 2003 Servers

  • From: "Michel Roth" <mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 09:39:26 +0100

If you use Softgrid you have to wait a little bit longer for their 64 but
client...

On 3/7/07, Taylor, George <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Currently my Our Citrix farm is 100% Windows 2000 SP4 Servers running PS
4.0.  I need to put a few more severs in the farm and plan on using 64-bit
2003 Server with PS4.0 for x64.  With putting the 64-bit server and
Presentation Server software in the farm is there any gotcha's I need to
look out for?  Is it wise to run mixed 64 and 32 bit in the same farm?

Thanks,

George

***Note: The information contained in this message, including any
attachments, may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to
sender only" message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the
communication, including any attachments.