[THIN] Re: 2-factor authentication in Citrix

  • From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:05:04 +1300

Have a look at www.securecomputing.com these guys do the safeword tokens.

They work a little differently than the Cryptocard options and are less
expensive.

Ive been involved with Cryptocard projects in the past and it's a complex
product. Not to say that it doesn't work.

Im evaluating the Safeword tokens at the moment and from what Ive seen they
look pretty good. Much simpler than the other options Ive seen.

Tony Lyne
Senior Systems Engineer
Computerland Central
P O Box 1470
PALMERSTON NORTH
Telephone (+64) 06 3537300
Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800
Mobile (+64) 0274 720696
E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz
CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information that
is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify me immediately and delete all material pertaining to
this e-mail. Thank you.