[THIN] 2-factor authentication in Citrix

Hi group,

We are looking into the 2 factor authentication for our hospital that will
work with our Citrix. So far we looked at www.cryptocard.com . The only
thing they do not do is they do not replace the Windows logon. Basically if
I have a w2k pc with smartcard reader attached in order to login I need to:

1.Choose the token (drop-down menu).
2.Enter PIN.
3.Enter Windows password.
4.Choose Windows domain (drop-down menu).

This will let me in to desktop (or Citrix session).

My understanding was that there are systems out there that can log me in
just by inserting the card and typing the PIN. Am I right or they all are
just additional layer of security on top of Windows passwords?

Does anybody evaluated vendors for 2-factor authentication in Citrix? I
would appreciate your input. I especially look for systems working with Win
CE-based thin clients.

Environment: Citrix MF XPa 3 servers. Bunch of Compaq/HP thin clients (all
Win CE different versions), PCs with w2k and xp.

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.

This Weeks Sponsor Activaeon.com
Reduce licensing costs with activAeon XA and
get one month completely free.
http://www.activaeon.com