From: Mack, Rick [mailto:RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 3:49 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: 2003 and MF 1.8

Hi Anthony,
Upgrade your existing 1.8 farm to XP first. It's be worth your while to come
up wih a strategy for handling separate profiles for the 2 O.S.s. Then you
can mix and match. NT 4.0 to 2003 is relatively painless, as long as you
don't want to migrate SQL and Exchange as well ;-).

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx