[THIN] Re: 2003 TS Licensing Server ?s

If you want to supply Windows 2003 Terminal Services CALs, you MUST run
a TS License Server on a 2003 server (doesn't have to be a DC, but it's
a good idea).

A 2003 TS License Server can hand out 2003 AND 2000 TS CALs. A 2000
License Server CANNOT hand out 2003 TS CALs.

http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id20