[THIN] Re: 2003 TS Book Preview

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 23:16:33 -0400

Good thing this is just a "beta"  :-)

Not that it matters.. but this back cover just for iForum (basically geared
for people who already know what Terminal Server is... So we're trying to
play up Ron and me.

The real back cover on the final book will be much less agressive.

And I'll change all the thin nets to Thethin.net.  (or do you prefer THIN
list?)

Brian

Brian Madden
202.302.3657
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------
Visit www.brianmadden.com for thin client white papers, books, product
reviews, courseware, and training videos.