[THIN] Re: 2 printers showing up for clients

  • From: "Stratton, Doug ISMC:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:31:07 -0800

As i mentioned we are getting 2 printers per user in each session.

One network printer which is the default on the pc they are logging in
from.

Also a second printer which is not default and is the Microsoft .....
printer.

We have the ica listener set to only map the default printer which the
Microsoft printer is not.

Regards,
Doug Stratton, Shared Service BC
Service Desk Email: 77000@xxxxxxxxx