[THIN] 2 Access Gateways different default logon points?

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:32:13 +1000

Greetings again all you fabulous list legends!

Quick one hopefully!?

I have 2 Gateway Devices both pointing to the same AAC server.

I want to have 1 gateway device support LDAP and RSA (its available externally)

I want the other to have just LDAP (its only available internally)

From what I can tell the advanced authentication methods can only be setup per
logon point, however I cant find a way to have 2 different CAGS point to
different default logon points (under the same AAC server)

Am I missing something really simple?

Cheers and best wishes

James

Need a new place to rent, share or buy? Let ninemsn property help.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT