[THIN] Re: 16 Bit Application Crashing - Running MPS4

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:31:52 -0500

Yeah if I remember right you just have to make a .cmd script file
Run16
Start "appname"
Then publish it instead of the executable.  Publishing a properly set up
shortcut should also work. There is a KB article on the Citrix site on how
to publish a shortcut (and I think on how to publish a batch file also)
Jim

On 1/9/07, Armstrong, Robert <robert.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Jim,

Thank you for the advice.  I will try Run16 and see if that resolves the
issue.  Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Rob