From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Armstrong, Robert
Sent: January-09-07 11:22 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] 16 Bit Application Crashing - Running MPS4

Greetings,

I have a client who is attempting to run a 16bit application on MPS4
Standard edition on Windows 2003 Server.  The application functioned
well on XPa on Windows 2000 server.  Now, in the new environment, the
application starts, then immediately crashes and closes.  No errors
reported in event log, Dr. Watson, etc.  I can;t find anything that will
give me a clue to what is happening.  I can tell you that the
application runs perfectly fine when run from the console of the Citrix
MPS server.  It also runs fine through an RDP connection to the Citrix
desktop.  The problem seems to exist with ICA.  Can anyone direct me to
a great troubleshooting document with 16bit apps in ICA session or could
anyone provide any advice on how I can get this application working or
what the problems may be?

Thanks

Rob

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If
you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the
intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action
based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received
this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by sending a
reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.