[THIN] 1 x Web Interface servicing multiple Citrix 4.0 Farms over WAN

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:15:36 +1000

Hi

We have multiple Citrix 4.0 farms in separate offices around the world.  Each
office has its own WI Server.  I want to consolidate and use 1 WI Server in
Head Office only.  Can 1 WI Server be configured so users connect to different
farms in their own country?  I cant find any info on configuring WI Servers
this way.  The Links between sites are 2Mb Frame Relay.  Web Interface version
being used is V4.2.

Will it work reliably?

Thanks
Ang

POP access for Hotmail is here! Click here to find out more
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=802246