[The Teacher List] Six Revisions - for web designers

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 06:57:46 -0600

Six Revisions is a weblog that provides practical, useful information for the modern, standards-compliant web designer and web developer. It seeks to present exceptional, noteworthy tips, tutorials, and resources that the modern web professional will appreciate. I could fill my lesson books with much of the content on this site - it's quickly becoming one of my favorites!

--
        The URL:  http://sixrevisions.com/