[The Teacher List] Open ClipArt

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 07:26:44 -0700

I gave a webinar on images and copyright last week when I was asked a question
about clipart.  I haven't used clipart in years - not since those old photocopy
books we used to buy and cut up.  I did a little digging around and found this
project.  The Open Clipart Library is the largest collaboration community that
creates, shares and remixes clipart. All clipart is released to the public
domain and may be used in any project for free and with no restrictions.
--
        The URL:  http://openclipart.org/

by FreeLists.org. You
can reply to this email to reach Pete directly.

Destination Innovation 2012 (August 19-22, 2012) in beautiful Banff, Alberta
http://www.destinationinnovation2012.ca/.  Save 35% with Early Registration
extended to February
29, 2012!