[The Teacher List] IconFinder

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 06:58:25 -0600

This site was sent to me by my pal, Lance Pedersen.  Wonderfully creative
social media icon sets abound on the web, and many of them are free for
commercial use. But finding the one that perfectly compliments your design (or
perhaps inspires a theme in its own right) can be a tiresome process of
searching and browsing resource blogs.  IconFinder makes the process a bit
easier. It’s a search engine for icons submitted by users, with detailed
information on their graphic formats and licenses — nearly all of which are
free and available for commercial use. The interface provides a convenient way
to download icons right from the search results.
-
        The URL:  http://www.iconfinder.net/

Fan Page
http://www.cafepress.com/TTLstore - The Teacher List Gear