[The Teacher List] Almost 3500!

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 09:02:51 -0600

Hey, I just realized that we're only 31 people away from an even readership of
3500 subscribed members for The Teacher List!   That's up 500 from November -
very impressive! If everyone who receives this today passes the word on to
their key contact groups with a recommendation to sign up for their own
subscription, I know we can reach this goal by the end of the day!  (Does
anyone know Ellen?)

Don't forget to mention the things about The Teacher List that work for you -
perhaps it's the short, digestible one site per day format; or the fact that
the target grade-level is totally random; or that a reader can reach me simply
by replying if they have a question or suggestion; or that it makes for great
newsletter content for your own needs; or that it's totally cost-free,
spam-free and hassle-free...

http://www.theteacherist.ca

Thanks!
Pete

by FreeLists.org. You
can reply to this email to reach Pete directly.