[TheNoir] Noir Memo

  • From: MaureenENicks@xxxxxxx
  • To: thenoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:02:25 EDT

Greetings Folks.
I have just a couple of things to tell everyone.

First in case you missed it we're getting a new ship. Alex and I have chosen
a Saber class which is smaller and makes more sense for a crew of our size
then the larger Son'a we had.

Second, this months LotM has gone to "Labor." By. Alex Rae and M.E. Nicks.

Third, getting a new ship has given me an excuse to revamp the website, not
that I've need an excuse in the past. :) So since I am working on the site now
would be the time to send me any updates you would like added to your Bios
::looks at Alex:: Such as additions to the family and such. Now would also be
the
time to send it pictures for those of you without one. I will be uploading
the new site at the end of the week so that gives you all a few days to get me
what you want to send me.

And as always I am proud of the work you all put out. As I have said  before
we may be a small sim/ship but we care stuffed with talent.

~M.E.