[TheNoir] Re: Into the Compound

  • From: Lrahnluhvoot@xxxxxxx
  • To: thenoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:21:50 EST

In a message dated 2/21/2005 2:20:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
laughingcorpse07@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Vanir followed silently after Cervin, wondering all the while why he was
> getting a very bad sense of deja vu.

Wouldn't it be nice if Deja Vu was like a second chance - the first chance
being that you severely screwed something up, and the Deja Vu feeling being the
second chance, or third, or fourth to get it right.

After all, isn't time relevant anyway.  What about the moth, or the
butterfly?  How much time do they have?  According to them - a lifetime; to us,
a few
hours, days, weeks.

We think of our time here as maybe seventy years, maybe even ninety.  What if
.... what if we actually walked this earth a thousand, two thousand, and
didn't even know it?

Alex ::in one of her contemplative moods::