[TheNoir] A Little Provocation BY Vanir Wagner and Anita Tessasohn

  • From: VanirEWagner@xxxxxxx
  • To: thenoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:51:35 EST

Vanir approached Anita very calmly.  He had no intention of over reacting or
even getting angry but he wasn't stupid.  He wanted to make something
perfectly clear.  "Miss Tessasohn, I need to speak to you," he said neutrally,
those
yellow eyes revealing nothing.

Anita turned, wondering if Anais would stop in her tracks too. She glanced at
the woman and gave a mock sympathetic smile, "Oh, don't worry, dear. I won't
maim this precious monk either."

Anais stood there with a smile of her own, "Don't worry. I'm just here to
make sure you don't."

Anita rolled her eyes to look back at Vanir. She smiled at him too, "You
wanted to see me, deary?"

"I did," Vanir said calmly.  He still had to bring Ethera to Alex's cabin but
he wanted to take care of this first.  He promised to try.  "Thank you for
helping the doctor keep an eye on things while we're gone."

"Oh, you're welcome sweet heart," Anita seperated the last two word
deliberatel.  "I'm sure your little girl would love to spend some time with
Aunty
Anita. Not to mention her," she jabbed a thumb behind her.

He kept his hands behind his back.  Just as well.  She was trying to provoke
him and he could feel them starting to clench.  He forced his face to remain
calm.  "I wish that she were mine but she is not.  It is very hard to leave her
in another's care."

 "Well, I'm sure she'll do just fine. Now run along," Anita tilted her head
and pushed her hands outward, "run along. Don't want you missing the lastest
meditation session."

"Shall I bring you back a souvenir?" he asked dryly.

"Oh, by all means, than I can tell you just what an amazing girl you have
with you while you went playing monk," Anita gave a nice smile with eyebrows
up.

 "You would be surprised, miss, as to how amazing she is." Vanir told her.
Vater unser im Himmel, geheiligt werde dein Name.  She is trying to provoke me.
 He offered her another smile, without the warmth of the previous one.  "You
may tell K'lor as well."

 "Oh, but he doesn't show the same..." she thought about which word was
apporpriate and then locked her eyes on him, "... affection... as you would."

 "I am not sure what you mean by that but he is a friend.  He protects taht
which he cares for," Vanir said simply.

"Im sure he would," Anita gave a reassuring smile, "now run along. You don't
wanna be late for your job." Anita turned, looking at Anais who gave a very
careful look as if she had been studying the blonde woman. Walking past her,
"I'll be sure to say hello to your dear Ethera, sweetpea."

 "Gott schützt Dummköpfe und Kinder," he said, shaking his head.  " I guess
you're safe under that.  Have a peaceful day, will you?"

"Always."