[thebigjewel] Yule Blog - December 10, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:07:22 -0700 (MST)

The Big Jewel says Merry Christmas TWICE! That's right, for the first
time, we're running two pieces in a row by the same author as the always
amusing Dan Fiorella shares another of his holiday visions. And to think
some people still believe there's no Santa Claus! Just listen:

Yule Blog
by Dan Fiorella

December 13
The elves have been whining about getting cable installed. What's the big
deal about cable? Sure, reception is improved, but it goes out all the
time. And how many times can you watch Weekend at Bernie's? The man's
dead. Those sunglasses aren't fooling anyone. Either way, I ain't
springing for anything unless those tiny bums finish wrapping presents...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.