[thebigjewel] You're Not Like The Other Women I've Dated - April 1, 2009

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 20:38:22 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where every day is April Fools to us. For those
who wonder whether Pete Reynolds' piece about the outer limits of
contemporary romance is based on actual experience...we plead the Fifth:

You're Not Like The Other Women I've Dated

By Pete Reynolds

You know, I'm really enjoying spending time with you. I must say, you're
different than most women I've dated.

Oh, I mean that in a totally complimentary way, really. I'm not able to
pinpoint exactly what it is yet, but there's definitely something
different about you. You're not like all the other women I know, that's
for sure.

Maybe it's your height. What are you, 5'9"? That's pretty tall, probably
taller than most women I've dated. But I guess 5'9" isn't that tall. Maybe
it's not your height...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx