[thebigjewel] W's Puzzle No. 43 - January 29, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 05:42:29 -0700 (MST)

* This week, in honor of President Bush's big State of the Union address
and the hilarious upcoming three-second war with Iraq, we present the first
contribution from David Martin. His delightful crossword puzzle will give
you hours of amusement even if (like a certain Commander-in-Chief) you are
unable to solve it. Incidentally, if Mr. Martin doesn't seem to show the
proper respect for the president, that's because he's from Canada, which --
as Mr. Bush has often warned us -- is full of Canadamenians.

W's Puzzle No. 43
By David Martin

[ This week's article is some text, fitted between two pictures. Rather
than attach a portion of the text, without the corresponding pictures, we
thought we'd just post the link: http://www.thebigjewel.com/crossword/ ]

---
Thanks for reading The Big Jewel's Hilarious Weekly Email. If you'd like to
subscribe to this mailing list, please visit http://www.thebigjewel.com and
enter your email address at the bottom of the page. If you'd like to
unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send us a videotape of you
crossing your eyes for a full hour.