[thebigjewel] Why Won't People Just Let Themselves Be Inspired By My Blog? - June 25, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:14:01 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, which you can think of as the blog for people
who don't know or care what blogs are. Once you read Eric Feezell's blog,
however, you WILL care:

Why Won't People Just Let Themselves Be Inspired By My Blog?

By Eric Feezell

Monday, June 16

Current mood: feisty!
Listening to: Los Lonely Boys, "Live at Blue Cat Blues"

Got some exciting news today. Randy is maybe moving back to the Bay Area!
(You guys should remember Randy from previous posts. You better!) Anyway,
he and I had talked about trying to do that hot dog vending thing for so
long, and I randomly look online yesterday and see that...Stanley's
Steamers is hiring! I admit it kind of started out as a joke, but I've
been thinking about the whole idea and honestly believe it would be a
terrific life experience...