[thebigjewel] Whole Foods, Half Truths - October 3, 2007

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:09:26 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we are always on the lookout for healthy
stock trading tips. This week we are proud to feature our own associate
editor Mollie Wilson, who chews over the implications of the secret
blogging activities of one John Mackey, CEO of Whole Foods and a man with
an ego as big as this great country of ours:

Whole Foods, Half Truths

By Mollie Wilson

No official reaction has been issued by the Unauthorized John Mackey Fan
Club or its officers (president Jonathan McKey, vice-president Mack Johnny
and treasurer Johnny Mack Brown). The issue has not been raised in the
club's very active online discussion forums (most popular thread: "What Do
You Love Most About John Mackey?")...