[thebigjewel] What Hasn't Happened Yet - January 21, 2004

  • From: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:15:22 -0700 (MST)

Once again, The Big Jewel acts as America's oracle! We welcome to our page
Don Steinberg, a New Yorker contributor and a great human being who shares
with us his insights into...

What Hasn't Happened Yet

by Don Steinberg

As a public service, here is the latest list of the things that haven?t
happened yet...

[Sorry, folks, no free samples this time -- to find out what this piece is
all about, you'll just have to go to the site and see for yourself!]

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.