[thebigjewel] Unanswered Missed Connections - May 26, 2004

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 08:16:44 -0600 (MDT)

The Big Jewel believes in love. That's why we bring you an especially
romantic bit this week, a plaintive cry from the heart we like to call:

Unanswered Missed Connections

by Ryan Kennedy

Cook County Prison Complex. You: muscular, facial scars, double homicide
in cell 203. Me: tall, ponytail, double homicide in cell 223. Maybe we can
bench-press together. Send me a sign...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.