[thebigjewel] UFOs: The Secret Air Force Files - March 8, 2006

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 13:49:37 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where one man's UFO is another man's marsh gas.
This week we implore you to examine the evidence and arrive at the only
logical conclusion: "The X-Files" was a documentary:

"UFOs: The Secret Air Force Files"

By Kurt Luchs

Through a top-level security leak at the Pentagon, we were able to gain
access to the most guarded information in the world, the Air Force's file
on unidentified flying objects. Up until now these reports were known only
to the Russians and the Chinese, and then only in very poor translations.
At last the truth can be told...