[thebigjewel] Think Outside The Pot - August 4, 2004

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:51:30 -0600 (MDT)

Read this week's piping hot new piece at The Big Jewel and your morning
coffee will never be the same again:

Think Outside the Pot

by Mollie Wilson

Every morning, as I wait impatiently for my coffee to percolate, I study
the warnings printed on the side of the coffeemaker's glass carafe. "Do
not bump, scratch or boil liquid dry in this carafe.  Do not use on open
flame. Do not hold over people"...

To unsubscribe from The Big Jewel's Hilarious Weekly Email please
send an email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line to
neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx